(Mouse-over to pause scroll)
Follow the links below for information about our current special offers.
From time=to-time we make special offers which are listed in this section.
Institute for Ethical Consulting
Whether you are a practicing Consultant seeking a competitive edge, a new entrant to the Consulting field, or you are seeking to hire a Consultant, the IFEC will help you achieve your goal.
The Institute for Ethical Consulting has been established to assure the ethical standards and professionalism of our Members and to improve the profitability of member's businesses. We aim to address the difficulties most consultants face by:
- Facilitating the establishment of multi-disciplinary partnerships for one-off projects (to compete effectively with the large consulting firms);
- Providing a means by which a consultant can demonstrate his/her integrity;
- Providing a peer-maintained 'Code of Ethics';
- 'Quality Assuring' our members;
- Improving the image of the consulting profession as a whole;
- Providing networking opportunities for our Membership;
- Providing employment opportunities for our Membership;
- Making it easy for prospective employers to find quality Consultants;
- Providing assurance to prospective employers of our Members that they not only have an ethical consultant, but they have a means of redress, should anything go wrong;
- Providing a free mediation service should disputes arise involving our Members;
- Providing free resources (eg: 'How To Write a Consulting Brief' and a free 'Consulting Contract' template, valued at AUD$600.00) to make it cheaper and easier to hire a consultant, and to increase confidence when hiring a consultant; and
- Providing Professional Development opportunities to our Members through Mentoring, Training and Higher Education (these programs are currently under development)
...to name just a few things.
Take some time to explore our site to see how we can help you to realise your full earning potential. Here are some good starting points: